I would use free or low cost video hosting website because I don’t find any benefits ofpaying money for stuff that is free.
What I have notice is that most churches only live stream on their website, but only your church members know about your website so you’re not introducing any new people to God just the same members so I believe the church must go where the people are like YouTube, like Facebook, like instagram, like a twitch because that’s where the youth are.
Now I know that most churches can only live stream on one website so that why they only live stream on their website, but there a low cost tool call re stream. you where you send the live stream to them & they send it out to your YouTube channel, your Facebook page or group, your twitter account (note some twitter & Instagram accounts can’t live stream right now) your Instagram account, your twitch channel!
This is like having 6 live tv channels playing your service & spreading the word of God all at the same time!
Below is your to do list
- Name check to make sure you can have the same name on all the live stream & video sites. (Note try to make your name short because twitter only give you 15 letters)
- Sign up for everything live stream & video website that is free because not everyone is using just youtube or facebook you will find that some people now use twitch or Instagram more than youtube or facebook. Again go where the people are.
- Add your church’s info
- Add your church logo
- Add a short description about your church
- Add your church website name
Action To Do List
- Record some short 1 to 2 minutes long videos to upload to non-live stream websites
- Start a doing short live streams like 5 minutes messages to learn how to do it better.
- Repeat weekly
Pros of Live Stream
- People will react right away ie. if you ask them to share your live stream more of them will doing that.
- People love the real-time interaction ie. you have someone reading the comments & reply as your speaking the word of God.
- People will drop what they’re doing to watch your live stream.
- People will give you more feed back.
Cons of Live Stream
- You get less time in creating your message.
Pros of Non-Live Stream
- You get more time in creating your message.
- You get to preview your message before your church members get to watch it.
- You start to create a library of your video messages on alot of topics that others can search thru easier than live stream videos.
Cons of Non-Live Stream
- You will have more people just observing your message without them doing what you tell them to do.
- You get less feed back from your online members
- You get less action with your online members.
After you read both the pros & cons you may be thinking that why should I bother with non-live stream video? The reason I believe in doing both live streams & non-live stream is both getting their only type of people watching the message meaning more people hearing the word of God.
Here’s the list of live stream
- Twitter (Note I think you have to be verify or paid money to be able to live stream on twitter)
- Instagram (Note I think you have to be verify or paid money to be able to live stream on twitter)
Here’s the list of non-live video websites
- Amazon Direct Video
Here’s the list of B-Rated non-live website like youtube