My idea is to publish your own books but also help your passion church member publish their own books too. Today it could be only $5 per book you print! Self-publishing your own book can be safer by blogging
How To Write Your Own Book
- Write blog post everyday for one year.
- Mix them together of your best blog post for you first draft of your book
Benefits of blogging
- Help you clarify your ideas for your book
- Get your church members reaction to your ideas of your book
- Free marketing of your new book before you sell your new book
- Free marketing for your church
- Get pre-orders of your book
Most books are inbetween 150 pages to 300 pages long so within one year of blogging daily you could create a book.
- Printing books cost is base on how many books you’re going to print it’s inbetween $10 to $5 or less
- Website – $2k or less if you build it yourself
- Marketing – ideally for every dollar you pay for marketing you get $10 back but most people go for $1 for $1
Total cost could be as low as $3k
Becoming a Book Publisher for others
From my understanding the book publisher buy some of the book rights from author before the author write their book & the book publisher help the author by having proof writers/editors & than help market the new book to book stores to make a profit.
Why become a book publisher?
- Help your church members that have a passion for writing do what they love.
- It’s a way of market the church.
- It’s profitable if done right.
How To Make It Work
- The book must be good enough to sell at least 300 copies
- The book lead the reader back to the church
- The book must make the reader feel like joining the email news letter (This will help with the next books so you don’t have market the next book as much.)
- Book Publisher must make a profit with a year paying the would-be author to write a book.
Bottom line is you must break even or better yet make a profit because for every dollar you make in profit is one more dollar the church can use to help someone find God.